It has happened; nationwide Lock down
• While the country is in lock down we will not be opening, a mobile number will be on the gate for emergency’s.
• You will be able to drop off or collect your pet from our old office, we will place your pet in a cage or crate for you to collect if necessary.
• Payments can be made online
• We have heaps of pet food.
• Your pets will be in the best place if a lock down happens, the dogs will still be exercised twice daily.
• No staff who have traveled will be returning to work until they have done their 14 day quarantine.
• If a hospital stay is required we will happily care for your pet until your return to normal life.
💜Stay safe, Walk your dogs🐾, try to enjoy this time together 🐶
We are one of the only kennels in the region that exercises the dogs in a large pack, fully supervised. This is a unique, highly social and stimulating way to exercise our guests.
Situated in the lovely rural district Hamurana, where the outdoors set the scene for your pets holiday. They will enjoy running free and have fun with their mates, old and new. A great environment where you will know your pet will be happy, exercised and content, dogs are run 2 hours per day please let us know if this is too much for your dog.
This is a highly social “pack” environment, for this reason we don’t take dogs we haven’t met before during busy, Christmas, New Year and Easter. This is to ensure the safety of all the dogs in our care.
Open 8.30 – 10am and 4 – 5.30pm
We are a family owned and operated business, Kelly spends most of her time in the office while Nathan walks your dogs twice a day.
We have a number of large single kennels and some double or family kennels. All have an indoor room and outdoor run.